1. Spirit activity is most intense around children entering puberty, as kids this age are emitting immense amounts of energy.
2. Children perceive spirits as imaginary friends.
3. Spirits have no sense of passing time.
4. Sometimes spirits exist in a state of confusion, perhaps like being stuck in a dream.
5. Spirits can appear to the living in dreams.
6. Most ghosts are happy, but some still cling to an emotional pain.
7. Spirits can make sounds that are audible and can leave behind certain scents, such as perfume.
8. Some alleged hauntings are actually a “residue,” which is a past event that replays itself over and over.
9. Spirits retain all the memories and emotions of their lives.
10.If you hear a strange whisper in your ear when sleeping, it is probably a spirit.
11. Spirits of animals exist and have been sighted.