It’s time to get your head out of the clouds and be practical today. Getting realistic is hard work but needs to be done. It’s a bit hard to say what you mean today but you still have to get your point across. It’s still a good day despite this, and you may get a message about something having to do with business, a project, or anything involving money and/or skill.
In Greek mythology, she is the messenger of the gods. A perfect time to call on her since she is so good at communicating. She travels with the speed of wind from the heavens to the earth and to the underworld, linking the gods to humanity. She is pictured with a winged staff and an ewer of water from the river Styx which she uses to put to sleep all who perjure themselves. She also has a close connection to the rainbow.
Candle of the Day: Light Blue
With Mercury in Pisces, communication seems a bit difficult because Mercury is all about data and Pisces is all about feelings. So it’s a clash between the mind and the heart. But the moon is still in Taurus and in this phase, we all want to love somebody, so expect lots of phone calls and texts from friends and loved ones.
Light a pale blue candle for your communication today just so you can articulate what you really feel.
How To Hypnotize Yourself
1. Sit in a comfortable chair or lie down.
2. While closing your eyes, take a deep breath and relax.
3. Listen closely to all the sounds around you (the leaky faucet, the wind outside). Try to hear everything.
4. While listening to these sounds, think of the number 1. Envision it flashing in your mind. When you see it clearly, do the same thing with all following numbers until you reach the number 10. Count slowly.
5. When you reach 10, picture yourself in a forest, trees on each side and you are standing on a path. Feel yourself here and start walking. Things will start to appear. People, structures, animals. Interact with them all. They will lead you to very interesting places within your subconscious mind.
1. Spirit activity is most intense around children entering puberty, as kids this age are emitting immense amounts of energy.
2. Children perceive spirits as imaginary friends.
3. Spirits have no sense of passing time.
4. Sometimes spirits exist in a state of confusion, perhaps like being stuck in a dream.
5. Spirits can appear to the living in dreams.
6. Most ghosts are happy, but some still cling to an emotional pain.
7. Spirits can make sounds that are audible and can leave behind certain scents, such as perfume.
8. Some alleged hauntings are actually a “residue,” which is a past event that replays itself over and over.
9. Spirits retain all the memories and emotions of their lives.
10.If you hear a strange whisper in your ear when sleeping, it is probably a spirit.
11. Spirits of animals exist and have been sighted.
You’ll probably want to be alone today to be in your head. The Hermit allows you to do so but not to a point where you are by yourself for too long. So be careful today of overindulging in your alone time. But do use that time alone for your own inner peace and to discover truths you have to face and come to terms with.
Brigit is a Celtic goddess who is fiery but also very pleasant. She is such a perfect goddess to acknowledge for today since she can teach you to be in harmony with others while doing for yourself as well. While she is an expert in craftsmanship, Druidic knowledge, and warfare, she is also a healer and popular among poets, because her sway was very great and very noble.
With the moon in Aries, everyone is in their own thoughts right now. So there will be lots of loose cannons. This moon goes against teamwork so balance that out with a light blue candle to invite harmony into your circle. Of course, its nice to think of yourself sometimes, but the Aries Moon is just too powerful and we don’t want to be too selfish.
SIMPLE STEPS FOR ASTRAL PROJECTION:
1. Lay down, close your eyes and blank your mind. The best way is to think of a plain white landscape covered in snow.
2. Let all your thoughts of the day float on by and out of your mind. Don’t rush them out. Just let them float by.
3. When all you see is white, count slowly to ten and with each number, picture yourself rising higher and higher. Reach for something above your mind. Maybe a star or the moon – and feel yourself floating towards it.
Remember. Practice makes perfect. It may take a few attempts until you are able to get out of your body. Your body will know to pull you back. You can only wander for a short period of time. As you grow in experience, you can project for longer periods. Don’t worry and think of it as a vacation for your spirit.
With your head spinning in confusion with the Pisces moon, this beautiful card is a welcome sight. Someone to come home to. And for those that are flying solo, its still a good time to be close to others, friends, family. Maybe even share a wink with the cutie down the hall. What can I say? Love is in the air! And if it isn’t for you, then light that pink candle and bring it on in!